Ivy and Bean are two best friends who have very different characters. Ivy is a red haired little girl that is very quiet and intelligent. She loves reading books and she always wears a pink, purple, or blue headband as well as skirts and dresses. Her favourite colour is pink. Bean, on the other hand, is totally different from Ivy: she is devious, energetic, and rambunctious. She has dark brown hair and despises any kind of dresses or skirts. She is the perfect definition of a tomboy and her favourite colour is green. Bean’s real name is Bernice. They have friendly adventures together and always have tons of fun! It is a great series that deals with friendship between such different characters, silliness, pranks, sibling rivalry, adventure, and getting in trouble!
Rating: (4.5 / 5)
Release Date: 2003-2014
Author: Annie Barrows
Publishing House: Chronicle Books.
Age Suggestion: 7-8
Number of books: 10
List of books
- Ivy and Bean
- Ivy and Bean and the Ghost That Had to Go
- Ivy and Bean Break the Fossil Record
- Ivy and Bean Take Care of the Babysitter
- Ivy and Bean: Bound to Be Bad
- Ivy and Bean: Doomed to Dance
- Ivy and Bean: What’s the Big Idea?
- Ivy and Bean: No News Is Good News
- Ivy and Bean: Make the Rules
- Ivy and Bean: Take the Case